Support CFI–Michigan as a volunteer! Now is a great time to get involved.
Get started by completing your Volunteer Profile. Once your profile is completed you will be contacted by our Volunteer Coordinator to set up your training.
We rely on volunteers to make much of our programming possible. Based on your interest you can be come an ongoing volunteer, or you can be an “on call” volunteer and accept one-time volunteer opportunities that are announced through our volunteer email list. To be added to the email list complete your Volunteer Profile.
Our volunteer opportunities change periodically. To find out if there are current needs in a particular area contact the Volunteer Coordinator.
Events & Programming
- Help out at Educational Events/Lecture: Volunteers assist with Setup/Teardown, staffing Information or Merchandise Tables
- Tell people about CFI’s Programs at our Outreach Tabling at Local Festivals and events
- Become an Event Host for a small event
- Speak at an Educational Lecture
- Put your values into action through community service as part of our Secular Service Program
- Assist CFI Members in need as part of our Food for Comfort Network
- Assist with Office/Clerical Tasks to support our programs
- Help with Fundraising/Grant Writing
- Help promote our programming by helping with marketing/publicity
- Assist with Writing/Editing/Proofreading or Visual Design projects
Technical/ Audio/ Visual
- Help run our Audio/Visual equipment at events
- Help with Photography, Videography, Video Editing/Duplication