Ways You Can Support CFI Michigan
If you wish to support CFI-Michigan, keep informed about its activities, and participate in its programs, please become a member!
BECOME A MEMBER: Click the blue button to join or renew your membership with a single donation to CFI–Michigan.
BECOME A SUSTAINING MEMBER: Click the green button to make an automatically renewing monthly donation. Sustain your membership while sustaining CFI–Michigan! We'll keep your CFI membership active as long as your regular donations continue, but if your budget changes, you may change or suspend your payment at any time.
Prefer to donate offline? Use this Printable Donation Form.
Basic member benefits include:
- The knowledge that you are supporting the mission of CFI
- CFI Membership card, good at any CFI worldwide
- Free entry into all CFI-Michigan regular events
- Two Guest Passes
- CFI Window Decal
- Discounts on conferences and special events
- 15% off Prometheus Books purchased through CFI–Michigan
Please contact us for more information about planned giving opportunities and for information about how to include CFI–Michigan in your will and estate planning.
Center for Inquiry is a 501(c)3 Educational Non-Profit. Donations are tax deductible to the full extent provided by law.